What's new

Knife or Arrowhead?

Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
413
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN7555.webpDSCN7556.webpDSCN7557.webpDSCN7558.webpDSCN7559.webpDSCN7560.webpDSCN7561.webpDSCN7562.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'd say definitely an arrowhead..... Where you from and someone can tell you what type

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
 
Nice one USA ! !
 
So lets here the story on it. You have been posting so many rocks and now you post a good one and no story?
 
The story is I'm going through a lot of rocks with ash coal bones and after a while of searching finally something shows up
 
The story is I'm going through a lot of rocks with ash coal bones and after a while of searching finally something shows up

Id be pretty excited if I finally found a good one. Im sure you noticed the difference didnt you
 
Great find, and definitely a projectile point. Could be from a bow, or atl atl, or even a spear.
 
ash coal bones??? What does that mean?
 
Hopefully he didn't mean coal ash, that's some very unhealthy stuff.
 
Ps--- Great job USA1!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom