Knock, Knock Hello, is Anybody Listening???

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.DefendRuralAmerica.com/files/ActionPlan.pdf

What do you know about the U.N. Agenda 21? This is what is happening in CA right now and in many other places in the U.S. but I just don't see people getting excited about it, that is Screaming and Yelling Mad about it and voting to stop it!

The full deal with Agenda 21 is a World Government. This will include major living centers with NO or NONE allowed outside of the center. They, The World Government, will control all food production, all water, all Utilities, travel if there is any and the people will be allowed to work and stay in the city ONLY! No freedoms, no Constitution of the USA, no personal property, everybody will supposedly be the same does that sound like a place you'd want to live in with your children or a place you'd want to know your grandchildren would be living in? Old poeple, what health care! When this is fully implemented, and it will be if people do not get going to fight it, anyone that disagrees with it will just be picked up and hauled off and not heard from again. Think Hitler! Think the Holocaust, you know WWII MILLIONS OF PEOPLE MURDERED for ethnic cleansing! Orwell's 1984 only a few years late! This IS going to get ugly if we sit on our butts and simply try to ignore it because IT is NOT going to go away! Mining, what mining, you will not even be able to go into the hills as you Can Not Leave The City!! Common folks hop on board the freedom train or loose everything you have, especially your freedom!..............63bkpkr

Don't believe me then check it out, Read Agenda 21 and look into what this proposed 2 MILLION acres of our national land grab is about, frogs and toads up front but not really as THEIR statements about saving the Frogs and Toads have already been shown to be lies. If they get this one through this 2 Million Plus acres will be off limits for anything!

Upvote 0

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
agenda 21 and wildlands project are as it has been said, one in the same! also it goes by many other names as well.what ever goes with the area they are in to whitewash the subject and get it approved and funded by the locals! you guys are right! most people dont want to be bothered by anything that dont disrupt their way of doing things. most Americans dont want tobe bothered and wont get off their lazy behinds to see what our socalled "representatives" are doing very quietly behind our backs!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's not forget about the United Nations biosphere reserve land grabs that have already closed millions of acres of the USA to US citizens. :evil5:

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When it comes down to checkpoints is when I just start firing. The govt is lucky that I don't live in Texas. The drug (OOPS I mean conditioning / immigration) checkpoints would be shot up. This is America, Instead of fighting wars overseas so that we can get the best prices on oil we should pull our troops back place them on the border and give them jobs weeding out the Illegals and then WE impose term limits on these politicians and do not allow them to work in office if their net worth is over $500,000 and if it goes over $500,000 while they are in office they must resign or be tried for abuse of power. WE have to take our country folks and I hate to say it but blood is going to be spilled. The problem is that they have been spilling blood to get their way for a long time and they have grown accustomed to it.

I want to live in a free country and I am ashamed that I let it go this far. I feel that the legislative path of fighting back is not good enough.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, in Ca. they have built more than 5,000 MILES of new trails in past few years, while simultaneously closing off hundreds of vehicle roads. They build em'
with your federal tax money.
Ask yourself why?

We should counter with an ADA lawsuit on this! Not everyone is a hiker and they are discriminating to those who are not.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
I have been preaching that the dredge ban should be contested using the current ADA laws they are some of the most vigoursly prosecuted federal statues. The banning of dredging disallows disabled miners the ability to work their claims and are discrimatory by nature

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Begin forwarded message:

Date: June 4, 2013 10:44:58 AM PDT

Subject: Fw: Chairman Hastings: Successfully Managing Species is Possible Without Federal ESA Listings

Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2013, 9:24 AM

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subject: Chairman Hastings: Successfully Managing Species is Possible Without Federal ESA Listings

Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:21 AM
To: Natural Resources Press Office
Subject: Chairman Hastings: Successfully Managing Species is Possible Without Federal ESA Listings

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
202-226-9019

Chairman Hastings: Successfully Managing Species is Possible Without Federal ESA Listings

WASHINGTON, D.C.House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Doc Hastings (WA-04) delivered the following opening statement at today’s Full Committee hearing on “Defining Species Conservation Success: Tribal, State and Local Stewardship vs. Federal Courtroom Battles and Sue-and-Settle Practices.”

“Today, the Committee continues its important oversight of the Endangered Species Act (ESA), a law that has not been reauthorized by Congress for 25 years. The intent of today’s hearing is to highlight specific examples of how species benefit from the work of state, local and tribal entities, often in spite of—rather than because of—Endangered Species Act listings or habitat designations.
During the last Congress, this Committee held several hearings that demonstrated how the ESA has been used as a tool for litigation and how skillful lawyers are benefitting much more than species. Ironically, the same litigious groups that routinely criticize the federal government’s failure to meet ESA listing or critical habitat deadlines are the same groups that are quick to claim that the status quo ESA successfully protects species by keeping the vast majority (over 98 percent) from ever getting off the list.
Closed-door settlements between the Interior Department and these litigious groups have set specific, court-approved deadlines to force hundreds of species listings and habitat designations over the next few years. These settlement deadlines, and agencies’ reactions to the threats of litigation, are dominating federal agencies’ use of resources and how they prioritize endangered species activities, often to the detriment of species.
This map shows how the Interior settlements with CBD and WEG impact nearly every state in the union.

download
While Section 6(a) of the ESA requires the Interior Department to cooperate with States ‘to the maximum extent practicable,’ including consultation before major ESA federal actions affecting land or water within states’ borders, Interior’s settlements were negotiated and signed without state or local input, and with little regard for ongoing their conservation efforts.
Fortunately, state, local, and tribal governments, and many private landowners not only care about species conservation, they’re doing it now, and in a manner that responsibly respects local economic activities, private property, and other uses. This is occurring despite the ever-growing litigation industry involving federal implementation of the Endangered Species Act.
In the Pacific Northwest, hatchery programs run by Columbia River tribes have resulted in several notable successes—yielding record runs of ESA listed salmon in several areas not seen in decades, and developing science that demonstrates well-run hatcheries can move salmon toward a goal of de-listing them. Some federal bureaucrats and litigious groups, however, have sought to block use of hatcheries, despite clear support for their use under ESA.
Two other prominent species issues featured today—the Lesser Prairie Chicken, affecting largely private property on portions of five states, and the Greater Sage Grouse, affecting important energy and grazing areas in parts of thirteen western states—have become urgent issues now, not because they face imminent extinction.
Rather, the settlements set deadlines that require the Interior Department to determine whether or not to list both ‘candidate’ bird species soon. In both cases, states and local governments oppose a federal listing, yet have taken comprehensive and proactive steps to develop data to prioritize species management and plans to manage them at the state and local level while protecting their economies.
I look forward to hearing more from our witnesses today about how successfully managing species is possible without federal ESA listings, and that de-listing is and should be the definition of ‘success’ for ESA.
In my view, successful state, local and tribal species conservation efforts need to be encouraged, not threatened by lawsuits. Allowing the fate of species to be increasingly decided by federal bureaucrats, lawyers or federal judges is not working and undercuts the true purpose of ESA.”

[/FONT]

OP
OP
63bkpkr

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hefty1,
Score! Have you forwarded this to Kirk and thousands of others!.......................63bkpkr :hello2:

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When the people come in to buy a gold pan or whatever may be related to Prospecting, most are not aware of the circumstances, Rather than tell them what was on this planet first Mercury or Man
I just ask them "how would you feel if the government outlawed your means to life, liberty, pursuit of happiness or a income"
most say something like "what do you mean?" or "I would not like that at all"

How would you feel if that same government and special interest groups came in a year later with the very same equipment (that has been outlawed for you) and began working the environment has you have in the past, BUT, at tax payer expense, and only at a 80% efficiency rate, you the individual (expert) have a 98% efficiency rate, paid a huge tax on your property, fee for permits

All respond I would be pissed
I ask “what would you do?”
SUE, HIRE AN ATTORNEY

The best one.
I saw that show on T.V. and how they were getting all that gold and would like to buy one of them thar machines

Aaahhh, You are asking about a dredge. (Morals and ethics)You are aware that California has outlawed dredges, Right

Well I own the land and have a creek running through it.

It don’t matter

“They can’t do that I own the land, I can do whatever I want”

Did I miss something, chime in

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds just about right.

or the ever popular Well it must be for the good of something.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is just one more of the many faces of agenda 21 for you "conspiracy nuts". Others - don't bother, go back to sleep. The real punch line starts at end
of paragraph 9, ..."that forces the fossil fuel industry to pay...directly to those most affected. Enjoy.

Climate change causing historical injustices to come to the surface | DailyTidings.com

P.S. I have no conflict with what is said on the surface of it, but I know these are non-profits attempting to pass legislation to
make a mandatory transfer of wealth - thats whats wrong and sinister.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread