What's new

Knowles Automatic Striker Pat. 3 Feb 27 1906 (antique lure)

TheLittleMan

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
422
Golden Thread
1
Location
MN
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's been a while since I posted---perhaps Wisconsin winter had something to do with it?!

I unearthed this antique lure in amazingly good condition. All I can find about it from the interweb is this brief discussion about the Patent No.5 - Knowles Automatic Striker - LURELOVERS? Fishing Lure Community

Anyone out there know about antique lures? I appreciate any insights you can share!
 

Attachments

  • 20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (3).webp
    20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (3).webp
    99.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (1).webp
    20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (1).webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (2).webp
    20201103 Knowles Automatic Striker Pat 3 Feb 27 '06 (2).webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
Nice find clean it up and I’m sure the trout would hit it
 
On the old ones I dig, the iron hook is looong gone. Interesting piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom