What's new

Labor day finds, silver and gold

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 hours in the water, lots of coins a silver ring and a 14K diamond anniversary band, 3- 1/4 ct Baguettes 4- 5 point stones. 4.3grams
 

Attachments

  • 9-2-13 total.webp
    9-2-13 total.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 9-3-13 14K ring.webp
    9-3-13 14K ring.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice one congrats
 
Great finds Ron! That ring is a beauty.
 
Good hunting Ron. Ray
 
Love the band!!I think water hunting is going to be my stable in the future , if I can ever live close to water again.
 
nice finds Ron are we going to see you on wars this new year?
 
Nice lookind band. Congratulations on the finds.
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Nice looking ring Ron. Haven't seen a post from you in quite a while, wasn't sure if you gave up posting or gave up hunting (which I knew was very unlikely unless you were ill...) Glad to see you are still around. I guess you are waiting for a winter storm to kick up the sand... HH, Beach Papa
 
Nice ring and coin grouping. How's the water in Chicago other than cold is it clear most of the time?
 
Glad to see you posting again...that ring is unique with those baguette stones...congrats.
 
Nice to see you posting again. I love to see your loot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom