What's new

labor day finds

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a great day! Need i tell you the massive heart breaker! Thanks for viewing!

IMG-20120903-WA0004.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180129.webp



IMG-20120903-WA0011.webp



IMG-20120903-WA0012.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180204.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180221.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180250.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180305.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180323.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180358.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180424.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180449.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_180514.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
It looks like even more when it's all spread out! Great day bro! That must have gotten heavy.
 
I just went back and looked at one of the photos again....and yup looks like that white point insitu. was stepped on by a big cat or some animal...pretty cool
 
GatorBoy said:
I just went back and looked at one of the photos again....and yup looks like that white point insitu. was stepped on by a big cat or some animal...pretty cool

Haha I didn't even notice that!

Johnathan Griswold
 
Forgot about the grinding stone

ForumRunner_20120903_200700.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_200711.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_200734.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Man you are raking them in! That grinding stone is a sweet find. Been a while since I have found one. I like that quartz square knife or is it Chert?
 
Being on this forum is almost like being on the hunt with you folks!!! What a marvelous day!!'

What state are you in?? That sure looks like stone we find on a lot of Florida stuff. Local grainy chert that has to be heated to flake. We find raw stuff, but it is almost always Paleo. The later stuff made with the stone is definitely heated. You can see the scars and colorization from the hear.

But thanks for showing us that killer find!!!!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
I'm in NC yeah it was a great day!

Johnathan Griswold
 
birdpointgriswold said:
I'm in NC yeah it was a great day!

Johnathan Griswold

I can see your eye getting better and better! Nice day bro! That one blade is nearly as wide as your hand broken. Dude!!
 
Great hunt. Those insitus are killer. I was looking at that paw print also but did not see the pad,lol. You had a good weekend. I think we got the remains of your storm here. Thanks for sharing.
HH
TmnMtns
 
The more the merrier
 
Good day and a nice producing field. That blade would have been quite the spear!! ............................GTP(Chris)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom