What's new

LABOR DAY

Mental Granny

Gold Member
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
10,085
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you doing for the last summer holiday? camping ..... swiming..... picnic ? Or Work ? :icon_sunny:
 
Just keep on farming as long as the lottery winnings last .
 
I am heading up north tao a freind home. We will be detecting and are planing on a fishing trip one night.....Matt
 
Four days of detecting with a lawn mowing worked in somewhere. Lots of iced tea and sun tan lotion for me!
 
I am going to the beach on Friday, riding out the storm in my MH and detecting till Monday. Someone has to clean all those gold coins off the beach!
​
 
Digging diamonds :hello2:

Then a big cookout at the Miners Camp
 
Trying to get the Labor part done before sat morning so i can spend three days detecting, Just have to Install the tile in the bathroom!!!!! Thurs evening and Friday evening!!!! OK while also working a full time job!!!! I'm motivated.

Red has been doing the prep work the last 2 days now its time to slap on the tile!!!!

Red wants a New Pretty!!!!
 
I'm still trying to figure out why they call it 'Labor Day", when most people are home and not working :icon_scratch:
 
was going to fair on Sunday but forecast says rain so we shall see
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom