What's new

LADY LIBERTY BUTTON

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,205
Reaction score
6,122
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today, I came across all of these. But I think my best find was that button with the bust of Lady Liberty on it.
20260822_104836.webp
20260822_121632.webp
20260822_104752.webp
20260822_093833.webp
20260822_104437.webp
20260822_162228.webp
20260822_162238.webp
20260822_162244.webp
20260822_162252.webp
20260822_162259.webp
20260822_162306.webp
20260822_162313.webp
20260822_162316.webp
 
Upvote 20
It’s amazing all the great things you are getting there.
That Lady Liberty button is outstanding!!!!!
Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
 
It’s amazing all the great things you are getting there.
That Lady Liberty button is outstanding!!!!!
Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
I really got lucky. These are signs that are very easy to overlook.
 
Great looking relics.
Liking the lock plate with the great looking latch cover.

The button still has gold wash intact.
It might have been a collar stud as well.
Here's the one I have.
20260823_082025.webp
20260823_082034.webp
 
I'm 100% sure it's a button—it still has "Shank" on the back. Yours looks amazing.
That's great to know that they came as buttons as well.
I'm wondering now if they were sold as sets originally.
 
Great looking relics.
Liking the lock plate with the great looking latch cover.

The button still has gold wash intact.
It might have been a collar stud as well.
Here's the one I have.
View attachment 2263169View attachment 2263170
I'm 100% sure it's a button—it still has "Shan
Excellent finds - congrats !
than
" on the back. Yours looks amazing.
That's great to know that they came as buttons as well.
I'm wondering now if they were sold as sets originally.
That's a big mystery. I'm also wondering if that was some kind of military button? Or could anyone have used it?
 
I like that lock face. :icon_thumright:
 
Great finds, and really nice job photographing them all! That eagle lock slide is the star of the show. Your sandy ground is kind to the relics out there.
 
That's an awesome button. I've never seen one, and now I want one. Congraulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom