JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather one should skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand- strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO- What a Ride!!! :occasion14:
This is my plan......try to live life to the fullest and go for everything that floats my boat! I am now "officially" on that "RIDE" and
looking forward to all of it !!! I have too, for my husbands memory. :occasion14:

That right there is a awesome attitude to have. Good luck with your journeys!

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences, thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:crybaby2:My husband, Jonathan, passed away this morning. It has only been 10 days since we were told that he had terminal liver cancer. We had plans on doing some things together before he got too sick and that just didn't happen. He was only home for 7 days and went back to the hospital this past Friday. I can't even comprehend what has taken place the last two weeks........

You will have to go through the many stages of grieving dear. It will hurt badly at times. But remember that those are tears of healing, stay close to friends and family. Don't isolate.

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lady, I'll continue to remember you in my prayers. May God comfort you during these next days, months, and years of healing.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather one should skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand- strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO- What a Ride!!! :occasion14:
This is my plan......try to live life to the fullest and go for everything that floats my boat! I am now "officially" on that "RIDE" and
looking forward to all of it !!! I have too, for my husbands memory. :occasion14:

That's the way to go!
Plan for the future, but live for today. Life's a straight line, but you add your own detours to liven it up. Enjoy, Frank five star.png
6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-2.jpg

RafterRat

Greenie
Jan 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences. Would have written my regards sooner, but my attendance on the site is sporadic. It does sound like you will honour his memory by living life well. Time heals all wounds, but will not make fond memories any less clear. Enjoy the changes life has in store for you. And good luck in your treasure hunting, too.

Jdubbya74

Jan 6, 2014
Denton County Tx
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am so terribly sorry for you loss. I can only imagine how I would feel. My prayers are with you Lady Pirate.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You go Lady Pirate! And live life to the fullest! We don't get many "do overs"!

SouthFLdigger

Mar 16, 2014
Pembroke Pines, Fl
Detector(s) used
Beach:Fisher CZ-20, Beach Hunter ID 9.5" Whites DFX, Minelab Safari and Excalibur 2.
Park and Turf: Teknetics Gamma 6000,Teknetics Delta 4000,Nokta Fors Core
Loaners:ACE-250 9x12 and 7x9.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences, im very sorry for your loss. In time i hope you find happiness once more.

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just read this, hadn't seen it before. I'm so very sorry for your loss and would like to express my condolences, it is rough beyond anything I can imagine.
But it sounds like you have a plan for the future that will work for you, and you have your husband's love, and that is never lost, not even in death.
Take care of yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread