Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Really sorry to hear about your loss .. Our prayers are with you...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm so sad to read that Jonathan has passed on! My prayers are with you and your family!
Please stay strong! God bless you and your family!

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG, I just saw this thread right now. I'm so sorry for your loss.
I can't even imagine what your going through.
Sending light and love to you and your family.

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to hear about your loss, Nothing will make the pain go away . Stay busy MD and wish you have better days.

OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Thank You" to everyone for your warm condolences. It is so shocking to say the least. But I am forging forward with every step as my husband would want me to. Ups and down's. Wyoming is beautiful, and being so close to Colorado is nice. We loved going to "The Rocky Mtn. National Park". Jon is being cremated and I will take his ashes (after the snow melts) to one of our favorite pull offs, I will climb that rock and let him flow with the winds. We talked about that and he loved that idea. That make me happy also. I already want to move back to Florida. So I will be packing in the next few months and making plans to move back to our home in Tallahassee. I will care for his mother until her time comes, I want that and she wants to stay with me also. Thank you all again. "Merry Christmas" to all of you and a "Healthy New Year" to you and your loved ones.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a Wonderful person you are..
I am so very sorry , nothing in life is more difficult than the loss of a loved one..what a tragedy.
I hope you take the time to care for yourself, then the healing can begin.
Warmly,
Barb

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deepest condolences to you on the loss of your beloved Jonathan.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lady Pirate, I am so sorry..... there are no words, just heartfelt feelings for you and yours.
What a blessing you are and I pray many blessings for you, as well as peace. Bless you, dear.
Patsy

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Only time is going to help with this tragedy. Stay busy and think of all the good memories.

I was feeling down about my personal problems until I came home and read your post.....all seems so trivial now. Kinda embarrassed actually.

TXPIRATE

Aug 21, 2003
S.E. TEXAS
Detector(s) used
" Bounty Hunter IV Tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry for your loss, i lost by brother in April to liver cancer. You are in my prayers.

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LP God Bless you in your time of need. My condolences as well

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You are still in our prayers Lady Pirate! I'm glad you are moving down to Florida! The warmth will be good! God bless you and Jonathan's Mom!

L

l2hunt

So very sorry for your loss and wish you and your family the very best. I'm sure it will be a difficult holiday season. I have always believed when our loved ones pass that they don't want us to be heartbroken but to remember them in happier times as they continue their journey.

OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather one should skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand- strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO-HOO- What a Ride!!! :occasion14:
This is my plan......try to live life to the fullest and go for everything that floats my boat! I am now "officially" on that "RIDE" and
looking forward to all of it !!! I have too, for my husbands memory. :occasion14:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
strawberries? I'm more of a lime and coconut guy

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am sorry to hear this and will pray for your family as well as you LP. If we put our faith in God we know there is the greatest reward waiting for us after we fulfill our lives here in this realm. I certainly express the same sentiments you have heard here. Words during this time are of comfort but do not replace or minimize the pain we fill of losing a loved one. We begin to heal in the days; weeks; months; and years to follow. There is often those who say they know what you feel but I have found out each person to be different even in like circumstances and their reactions to be totally different. That being said know there are those who pray and think of you during a time of change. God Bless.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOD BLESS YOU~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread