What's new

Lafrance salt and pepper shakers

PChammer

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
337
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Hi all, been a while since I've been here, very busy unfortunately. I did manage to find these salt and pepper shakers at a rummage sale, paid 1.50 for them. Lafrance, made is U.S.A, 615 silver plate, cannot find anything on them. Any help is appreciated.
EDIT: about 5 1\2 in tall
 

Attachments

  • spshake.webp
    spshake.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,480
  • spshkbot.webp
    spshkbot.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,893
The Peerless Silver Company was an active business entity from 1936 to 1959. The shakers each bear the tap mark of the Peerless Silver Company. They also have impressed the pattern number, ....... and "Made in USA, LaFrance, Reg".
http://tinyurl.com/2cazpcf

I also found a variety of their S&P shakers on Google, all with different patterns and pattern numbers.

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Alrighty, thank you all very much for the i.d :icon_thumleft: Will mark this solved.

Cheers,

Paul
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom