Lake Park Finds

MayberryMonte

Sep 12, 2008
Soddy Daisy, TN.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I've spent the better part of the last two days finishing up my lake park hunt I started Tuesday before I got sidetracked. There's over two hundred campsites for everything from RVs to tents and everyone has a picnic table and firepit. There's also several docks for boat tie-ups. The area is hit pretty hard but there's always a few things to be found. Over the 2 days, I found $3.02 in clad, a few lures, a second place pin for 4-H, a 50 cent token for Coke for our summer Riverbend festival, 2 pairs of sunglasses, a glass paperweight, some false teeth and other odds and ends. I also found enough lead from fishing weights and melted aluminum cans to fill up a pickup truck. That's a lot of ups and downs on a 10 year old knee replacement and one that needs to be replaced.

Attachments

• Chester Frost Finds 001.JPG
    Chester Frost Finds 001.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 514
  • Chester Frost Finds 002.JPG
    Chester Frost Finds 002.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 499
  • Chester Frost Finds 003.JPG
    Chester Frost Finds 003.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 498
  • Chester Frost Finds 004.JPG
    Chester Frost Finds 004.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 503
Upvote 0

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
nice finds guy, us up here in frozen town thank you for sharing. love those false teeth that is too funny. I'm usually happy finding fishing lures and sinkers. last year I dug over 150 lbs of sinkers alone and a whole tacklebox(plus others) in lures. but those goody finds sure make up for that stuff. keep up the good work.

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a couple of propellers for remote controlled boats in there also. Sell lead and aluminum for more $$$. LOL

john

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread