What's new

Lantern thumb wheel site?

ModernMiner

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,115
Reaction score
4,541
Golden Thread
4
Location
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Folks,
I dug this lantern piece today and was hoping someone would recall the lantern ID site that someone posted in the past on Tnet. :icon_scratch: Does anyone have that site/link they could post up?
Thanks for your help,
MM
 

Attachments

  • MVC-213S.webp
    MVC-213S.webp
    16 KB · Views: 305
Hey Guys, thanks for those two links, but I'm still not seeing it. :icon_scratch: I remember someone had posted a link that ID'd the companies and era on the actual thumb wheels. I lost all of my bookmarks recently when my computer took a @#&%. :laughing7:
I'll keep looking.
-MM-
 
Upvote 0
I can find mention of the lamps just not much else? :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I lost all of my bookmarks recently when my computer took a @#&%. :laughing7:
I'll keep looking.
-MM-

[/quote]
Sometimes a pencil and a piece of paper is just hard to beat..........
Hope you find the site.......
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom