What's new

✅ SOLVED Token Trouble

Silvermonkey

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
5,606
Reaction score
13,867
Golden Thread
2
Location
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings all. I dug this token the other day. My initial attempts to ID it have failed. I could really use some help.

03.webp

04.webp


It measures 30 mm in diameter, and appears to be made of copper. It was dug in Eastern Massachusetts, and looks like it was made in the late 1800's or early 1900's. If anyone has come across this token in the past, please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
OMG...invent4hir you are the BEST! Thank you so much for this ID. This is only the 2nd Hard Times token I have dug over the course of the past 10 + years. Love it!!!!!
You're welcome. Just double check it is for Alfred Willard - as other merchants may have used the same or similar token w/ their names. If confirmed please mark as solved.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom