What's new

LARGE CENT HELP!! New Closeups at bottom of thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
This was a friends find last month and we have looked and looked at this coin... All thats showing is '84' and DOES NOT appear at all to be altered ???
 

Attachments

  • 84 LC f.webp
    84 LC f.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 501
  • 84 Lc.webp
    84 Lc.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 490
I appreciate the banner votes, however this was a friends find last month. I don't know if I get any credit for being close to him when he found it. :laughing7: When he found it I yelled over what year is it?? He yelled back "84".. ??? I was like I thought you said you found a Large Cent. He said 'ya i did its an '84' ... He had no idea something was wrong with it :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
I'm banking on Filled-Die error for this one. Should be VERY desirable and worth some bucks to the right person. Yet worth little to most other folks.

That's a cool coin--and a great find.



Cheers,



Buckles
 
Upvote 0
I would give anytinig to find a coin like this....much more than most 'silver' finds on this site...and much more rare...sadly, not as valuable to collectors
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom