fyrffytr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 7,742
- Reaction score
- 12,709
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, White's DFX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was looking through some of my older stuff and found this. At first I thought it was a large flat button but, after closer examination I could make out a womans bust facing right. On the back is a wreath and One Cent. I am posting a poor picture of the front and will try to get a better one tomorrow. I could not get a good enough shot of the back to post.
Any tips on getting the coin to show up better?
Any tips on getting the coin to show up better?
So, to be correct in describing the coin I would say bust facing left?








