What's new

large copper ? figgered it out myself thank you very much. lol

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.Found this today in an old school yard.I at first thought it might be an Un Sou token from Canada but it doesent match any that I could find on the net. ??? Looks like 1764 for a date......maybe ??? :help: ;D
 

Attachments

  • coin 015.webp
    coin 015.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 271
  • coin 001.webp
    coin 001.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 258
Re: large copper ?

Found it 1764 10 reis from Portugal :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I knew as soon as I seen it and dug a real nice 5 reis in the Spring. All the other coppers around it were toast but it was a beauty.
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
I knew as soon as I seen it and dug a real nice 5 reis in the Spring. All the other coppers around it were toast but it was a beauty.

Cool deal. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom