Bartek Sr. Member Joined Apr 5, 2014 Messages 298 Reaction score 1,035 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2015 #1 Found this on a surface at an area that seemed turned-over recently. It's large and seems old. I'm thinking its some kind of a token with a Beehive atop a table. Any ideas before I start to soak it would be great! Check out the video on YouTube: Thanks for looking and happy hunting! Last edited: Jun 5, 2015 Upvote 26
Found this on a surface at an area that seemed turned-over recently. It's large and seems old. I'm thinking its some kind of a token with a Beehive atop a table. Any ideas before I start to soak it would be great! Check out the video on YouTube: Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
G g-olden years Silver Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 3,145 Reaction score 946 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Jun 6, 2015 #21 Love the token! Andi
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 6, 2015 #22 Pardon the pun but that token is the bees knees.