Last 2 Days with DeArmitt and Mach 1 + Son

FortBedfordbob

Dec 25, 2007
Bedford Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, GPX 5000
We've been having a Blast the past 2 days. A lot of hours swinging not a whole lot of finding. Just Great being out with Friends after a long winter. Yesterday Mach 1, DeArmitt and I headed down east to part of the Confederate retreat from Gettysburg. The day started off cloudy but turn out beautiful. Not many finds as this place has been pounded for years but I did get 3 drops, two of which were smashed from being on the trail, also a flat button. DeArmitt got 1 smashed dropped bullet, one fired, and a pistol round ball. Got some horseshoes too and misc Iron, no pics. DeArmitt's dropped bullet was 10 inches deep.
Today we and Mach's one son went to a field near here where we got some buttons, I got the one with the Eagle backmark. DeArmitt got the only copper, kind of a no date but cool none the less.

Hope it's not too many pics, just had a Great Time

Happy Huntin,
BB

Attachments

• Blue Ridge and West End 004.JPG
    Blue Ridge and West End 004.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Blue Ridge and West End 006.JPG
    Blue Ridge and West End 006.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 284
  • Blue Ridge and West End 003.JPG
    Blue Ridge and West End 003.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Bigelows 005b.jpg
    Bigelows 005b.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 279
  • Bigelows 002b.jpg
    Bigelows 002b.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Bigelows 001b.jpg
    Bigelows 001b.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
Looks like you guys have been having fun without me.
May be one of these days I'll get to join you all again. I'm ready to swing the coil again. It's been a long winter.
Nice finds.

Life Is Good said:
Looks like you guys have been having fun without me.
May be one of these days I'll get to join you all again. I'm ready to swing the coil again. It's been a long winter.
Nice finds.

Looking foward to it. Got a lot of places I would like to go before the woods grow up ;D So many places so little time

HH
BB

Colonial Copper Zeus said:
Productive day Bob. Hope you have many more.
Chris

Thanks Chris. I've been enjoying the videos. You guys have been kickin bass :headbang: Hope you all do well today. Go get em ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back