What's new

Last 2 days

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I picked up 2 boxes yesterday and today I got $271 loose and rolls.
Box 1 :
2 - 40%
Box - 1 -1964 and 1-40%
Blah

Loose and rolls today:
1- 1964
2 - 40%
2005d
2004d
And a proof, 1998s.
Once again, chasing banks wins out over boxes.
I keep looking at the bags of dimes and quarters when they change the half bag. I'm thinking about buying a dime and quarter bag. I thought I saw some silver in the dime bag. Anyone have any luck with them form the coin machine at the bank?
 
Upvote 0
Ive been Messing with two banks with coin counters that sale me the bags.
First bank was in a lil town that only had that bank.
First bag of dimes 7 silvers
second dimes 5
Pennies 20 wheats
pennies 15 wheats 2 foreign and 5 older Canada pennies

Not to bad

I Got Bags of halfs comming now :)
 
coincollector101 said:
Ive been Messing with two banks with coin counters that sale me the bags.
First bank was in a lil town that only had that bank.
First bag of dimes 7 silvers
second dimes 5
Pennies 20 wheats
pennies 15 wheats 2 foreign and 5 older Canada pennies

Not to bad

I Got Bags of halfs comming now :)
Thanks, I have halves to dump tomorrow. I might just pick up a bag each of dime and quarters.
 
I have said it many times but I prefer banks over boxes. You have a better chance of the big hit at banks.

My problem is that are no more banks that I haven't hit in the general vicinity....it is either take to the road or boxes.

I have never tried a bag from a coin machine....if you do try it, let us know how it turns out.
 
lejeuene said:
I have never tried a bag from a coin machine....if you do try it, let us know how it turns out.
I'll do that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom