What's new

Last 3 Freshwater hunts.....Silver chain, Stainless bracelet, Silver rings

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freshwater hunts in between weekend beach hunts. Silver chain 24 grams, stainless bracelet 41 grams, silver rings 6.3 grams and 2.4 grams.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0204 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0204 (800x600).webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0206 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0206 (800x600).webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_0208 (600x800).webp
    IMG_0208 (600x800).webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0212 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0212 (800x600).webp
    54 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_0211 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0211 (800x600).webp
    42 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_0215 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0215 (800x600).webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0222 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0222 (800x600).webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0231 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0231 (800x600).webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0226 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0226 (800x600).webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0166 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0166 (800x600).webp
    110.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0167 (600x800).webp
    IMG_0167 (600x800).webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_0172 (800x600).webp
    IMG_0172 (800x600).webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0
Cool stuff!!! Looks like beach sand on those pennies :)

Nice hunting :icon_thumleft:

Aaron
 
stpauli914 said:
Cool stuff!!! Looks like beach sand on those pennies :)

Nice hunting :icon_thumleft:

Aaron
Yeah, I hunt freshwater lakes with sand beaches and some of the zincolns are more corroded than the ones I get from saltwater. :dontknow:
 
nice chunk of silver!!!! :headbang: :headbang:
 
Very nice finds, lookindown!

I like that "TONY" ring.

You did a great job on the ring cleans

Is that stainless bracelet also a magnetic one?..I found a similar one a few years back.

Lorraine
 
[/quote]
Lorrain. said:
Very nice finds, lookindown!

I like that "TONY" ring.

You did a great job on the ring cleans

Is that stainless bracelet also a magnetic one?..I found a similar one a few years back.

Lorraine
Not magnetic.....I thought it was stainless and gold because when I looked at the stamp I saw something stamped under the word stainless....I held it up to catch the sunlight and realized the second stamp was STEEL....stainless steel. :tongue3:
 
Great finds :icon_salut: Each one had to look awesome in the scoop! Good luck out there.
 
Good hunt...nice silver haul!!!
 
Congrats!!! Nice finds! Do you worry about the locals when hunting fresh water in FL?
 
tjc45 said:
Congrats!!! Nice finds! Do you worry about the locals when hunting fresh water in FL?
The places I hunt are in towns so I dont worry about it. I always keep an eye on whats going on around me. Ive never had any trouble, but I try not to go to isolated places, I mostly hunt places with crowds.
 
gators are not the biggest threat in freshwater brain sucking amebas are better watch the water temp >90 degrees hatches the silent killers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom