What's new

Last 4 weeks totals........

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I do two boxes every Friday.
this months totals

7 boxes- SKUNKS
1 box -1964

I was doing pretty good for awhile like 7-12 per box and those totals went to S*** real quick

Keith
 
Upvote 0
Ouch man thats too bad. At least you were rolling in good averages before though. I hope you get back to them soon!

~Dave
 
That is pretty rough. Owww. We will all sooner or later have some weeks like that though. Keep it up you will get lucky again!!
-Golden Silver
 
Boy can I relate. I try to do two boxes a week also and the last 6 boxes have been el-skunko, nada, nothing. Stinks considering a month ago I had a box with a walker, franklin and a 40%er. I've never had a great box numbers wise. I think the most I've ever gotten out of a box is 3 keepers and usually 40%ers.

I think we're due for a run of good luck. I know my penny boxes have been averaging almost 30% copper and 10-12 wheats per box.

Good Luck Keith!
 
They say it is a roller coaster but I don't think there are any big hills (up side) left.
 
Silver_Fox said:
They say it is a roller coaster but I don't think there are any big hills (up side) left.
kansastide said:
Boy can I relate. I try to do two boxes a week also and the last 6 boxes have been el-skunko, nada, nothing. Stinks considering a month ago I had a box with a walker, franklin and a 40%er. I've never had a great box numbers wise. I think the most I've ever gotten out of a box is 3 keepers and usually 40%ers.

I think we're due for a run of good luck. I know my penny boxes have been averaging almost 30% copper and 10-12 wheats per box.

Good Luck Keith!
golden silver said:
That is pretty rough. Owww. We will all sooner or later have some weeks like that though. Keep it up you will get lucky again!!
-Golden Silver
ugotit22 said:
I do two boxes every Friday.
this months totals

7 boxes- SKUNKS
1 box -1964

I was doing pretty good for awhile like 7-12 per box and those totals went to S*** real quick

Keith

Thanks for the encouragement guys. hope things change soon. Nothin more annoying then gettin nothing.
I have had some good boxes in the past though. I few 20's, however the best was 76 40%ers, 2-90%ers, and a FRanklin in one box. havent seen anything close in a while though. and the most amazing part is between hand rolls and feds i still have never seen a Walker. I dont get it
 
Hey Ugotit, Sorry about you never finding a walker. You seem to live in an area where there are more than a few people looking for silver. If you can take a road trip bring a few thousand with you if you can and call ahead to the banks to save time. I usually have pretty good luck on road trips although I have had to travel further and further away because I have hit all the places that are close. You stand a better chance of hitting that banks that has 400 or 800 in hand rolls that they have had stored there for 15-20 years. It is great when you find it. Good Luck.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom