Coastie59 Sr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 453 Reaction score 673 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Beach Detector(s) used Excal ll, ATPRO, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #1 Just a lil gold,10k grill..no gold rings in the mounds of sand as of late, scooped up a couple of silver rings, silver pendant, silver chain and surprised with a 43p war nick! Cmon erorsion!!! Attachments 008.webp 72.2 KB · Views: 161 004.webp 35 KB · Views: 144 005.webp 63.1 KB · Views: 135 Upvote 0
Just a lil gold,10k grill..no gold rings in the mounds of sand as of late, scooped up a couple of silver rings, silver pendant, silver chain and surprised with a 43p war nick! Cmon erorsion!!!
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #2 Nice treasure digging...I want to see one of those gold grillz smiling back at me from my scoop.
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #3 Great looking loot. Congratulations.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 3, 2013 #4 I LOVE THOSE SILVER FINDS, COASTIE! nICE GOIN' ON THE "WAR" NICKEL! THAT GRILL IS A GREAT FIND....HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET, BUT I'M STILL LOOKIN' HH Lo
I LOVE THOSE SILVER FINDS, COASTIE! nICE GOIN' ON THE "WAR" NICKEL! THAT GRILL IS A GREAT FIND....HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET, BUT I'M STILL LOOKIN' HH Lo
Sand Gnat Full Member Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 239 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 3, 2013 #5 Nice silver finds! Good job!
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Jul 3, 2013 #6 some good finds. I haven't found any real gold grills yet...congrats!