What's new

Last Hunt of the Year?

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out today for what was probably the last hunt of the year...it was cold...real cold...but got a few m coppers, buttons and balls. I may get out one more time this year if the ground doesn't freeze...would like the chance to finish big!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151220_155056_edit.webp
    IMG_20151220_155056_edit.webp
    322.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20151220_141412_edit.webp
    IMG_20151220_141412_edit.webp
    603.1 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 4
Production will pay!

I see a window sometime between the 24th and 26th, and I will be jumping through.
 
Looks like a handful of fun. :occasion14:
 
If this is your last hunt of the year, you did finish big. Nice finds.
 
Finishing on a positive note with a successful hunt!
It's about all you can ask for, but one more kick at it wouldn't disappoint at all!
Good going!
 
Yep,,
Christmas day in NYC is going to experience temps in the higher 60's.
So if Romeotopia is in the northeast vicinity of the USA,
I suspect that you will swing the coil again before the end of the year.
Congrats on a nice hunt
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom