GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 27, 2012 #1 Feel like im posting too much...anyways, my first attempt at hardstone is coming along OK in my opinion... Thanks for looking, -the15yearold Attachments image-4275221527.webp 36.3 KB · Views: 91 image-1718544104.webp 29.4 KB · Views: 89 Upvote 0
Feel like im posting too much...anyways, my first attempt at hardstone is coming along OK in my opinion... Thanks for looking, -the15yearold
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 28, 2012 #2 Very cool. Hope you post some finished pix when your done. Are you doing it abo or are you using a grinder? I haven't gotten into that type of work yet but plan on it. Flintknapping is on hold now too till I'm done moving.
Very cool. Hope you post some finished pix when your done. Are you doing it abo or are you using a grinder? I haven't gotten into that type of work yet but plan on it. Flintknapping is on hold now too till I'm done moving.
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 28, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Just a piece of quartzite and sandstone+water..., pics to come...