K Kelso1989 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 3, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 15, 2010 #1 Last week's totals Not a bad week for me. 3 40% kennedy's 2 walkers, 1942 D & 1943 11 Ike dollars, 7 of them are silver, rest are regular 9 Susan B Anthony dollars all proofs Upvote 0
Last week's totals Not a bad week for me. 3 40% kennedy's 2 walkers, 1942 D & 1943 11 Ike dollars, 7 of them are silver, rest are regular 9 Susan B Anthony dollars all proofs
Saabman Hero Member Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 585 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used F75 Dec 15, 2010 #2 Re: Last week's totals Nice haul!! The Ikes are great!!! I got 50 of those suckers yesterday and not a single one was silver!
Re: Last week's totals Nice haul!! The Ikes are great!!! I got 50 of those suckers yesterday and not a single one was silver!
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Dec 15, 2010 #3 Re: Last week's totals ive gotten probably 300-400 of those dollars, none silver! very nice results!
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Dec 15, 2010 #4 Re: Last week's totals Wow 7 40% silver Ikes out of 11 is a "DREAM" score Over the 4 years that I have been CRH'g I have probably been through 5k in Ikes and have less than 5 silver to show for my efforts Consider yourself very lucky. Pictures would be nice.......... Mojo
Re: Last week's totals Wow 7 40% silver Ikes out of 11 is a "DREAM" score Over the 4 years that I have been CRH'g I have probably been through 5k in Ikes and have less than 5 silver to show for my efforts Consider yourself very lucky. Pictures would be nice.......... Mojo