What's new

Late?, or early,,, Santas Here...

Leon

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
3,836
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

Hello all,,,
The temperature slipped into the upper 30's so it was off to the cache site for about an hour. I wasn't having much luck in the first location I hunted, so I decided to hit closer to some of the older building near by. Things picked up a little there with a total of 13 cents, bringing my clad total for the year up to $3.39. Also found a few interesting tokens. One, I beleive, is a good luck token from Santa Claus Land, located here in southern Indiana, and the other one I havn't a clue. It's inscribed "EMPIRE #5" and looks to be fairly old...
santa_luck.webp
FMPIRF5.webp

This was my third hunt for the year. It's been too cold for old Leon, but this weekend looks pretty good...
Hope ya all have been able to get out and have had some luck...
Have a great day, Leon...
 
Upvote 0
Re: Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

neat finds :)

HH
-GC
 
Re: Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

Good job Leon ... tokens are always cool and those look to be in good shape ... congratz ~ Jimmy
 
Re: Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

Love those tokens.
I love to find em I think they are so interesting and I prefer to find those instead of all those rusty corroded Zincoln cents.
Congrats..

Harry
 
Re: Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

Thanks guys,,,
I like finding tokens too,,, although most of them aren't worth much they're usually very interesting and fun to try and find information on...
Good luck, & Happy hunting~
 
Re: Late?, or early,,, Santa's Here...

Nice tokens. Great find:) :) Good photo.

Thank you for sharing.

Stryker
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom