What's new

Late posting - still in disbelief

qtrs-xcite-me

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Garrett Vortex 9
On may 2nd I posted a pic of the .118 ozt 14K gold bracelet I found that morning. This past Saturday, exactly two weeks after that find, I brought home this .129 ozt 10K gold bracelet (found at a different location). I am really enjoying my Garrett Vortex VX9!
 

Attachments

  • 05162026 MR 169 10 K ID bracelet - JW67 1 r.webp
    05162026 MR 169 10 K ID bracelet - JW67 1 r.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 302
Upvote 21
Since I found 2 gold bracelets 2 weeks apart, I submitted the info to the Garrett Find of the Month contest. Last week they notified me I had been selected as a winner and sent me a very nice prize package. Many thanks to Garrett!
 
On may 2nd I posted a pic of the .118 ozt 14K gold bracelet I found that morning. This past Saturday, exactly two weeks after that find, I brought home this .129 ozt 10K gold bracelet (found at a different location). I am really enjoying my Garrett Vortex VX9!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 
I also own a Garrett Vortex 9. Its versatility fits my detecting scheme perfectly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom