What's new

Latest Colonial finds and a few coins

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
Enjoy thanks for looking Jeff ;D
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,116
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,118
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    15 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,113
Upvote 0
You got some great old finds, and I really like that cut Spanish. They didn't seem to cut them here but I'm still going to find one some day! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Seger and IP.. as far as the spanish silver, cant seem to get a whole one this year :laughing7:
 
umrgolf2000 said:
Thanks Seger and IP.. as far as the spanish silver, cant seem to get a whole one this year :laughing7:


But your 1.25 still beats my whole one... kinda :thumbsup:
 
hey jeffy... nice coins!
and nice iphone!!!!! LOLOL
:laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Lol, thanks Kel! You like that? Had to lean em on somethin to get rid of the glare.. Twas the closest thing around :laughing9:.. IP I'd like to see your whole spanish
 
once you go mac..... ::) ::)
im so glad you posted the cut coins.... they are for sure the coolest!
 
Wow, nice finds!!! You've got some great sites there! I've yet to find my first Spanish silver... well, I did sort of find one, once... but that's another story.

Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks gents and iron, keep truckin those spanish coins seem to turn up all over the place! Seems you dig everything so ull get one eventually! :thumbsup:
 
Yep thats colonial, :thumbsup: and yep I like it, :thumbsup: and yep I hope you find more for me to see! :laughing9: :headbang: Now the cut coppers are something I've not found :icon_scratch: And don't recall seeing many on here! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:
Anyway keep at it cause your doing good! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
TK
 
I thought the cut copper was peculiar, I had never seen one anywhere.. Took me a while to id it but became pretty apparent with the other coins from the era.. Thanks for the kind replies, more to come soon, 100s of acres of fields just opened up at all our sites it seems! HH
 
Very impressive finds!Do you think that the pieces of Philip 2 reale are from the same coin?
 
Thank u but no I don't think so :laughing7: they were found on consecutive days but over 100 miles apart
 
You sure made some sweet recent recoveries... love those cut spanish...still looking for mine... only seem to finds whole ones :headbang:
 
Lol, I seriously have the opposite problem! I've only hunted the last 3 months of this year with 0 whole ones.. Got two up in ny at the end of last year tho! :headbang:
 
Those are some Top Notch finds. The cut spanish reales are in beautiful condition. I've found some that I couldn't hardly ID the time frame on, much less see a date.


-Buckles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom