What's new

Latest water hunt.......

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went with some friends and found some keepers.
The pic with the rings is missing one silver ring.
There was a nice gold wedding set found (not by me)
My best finds were the biggest fake diamond ring I have ever seen (quarter for size)
A neat sterling pendant from Moskow, and a first for me, a nice heavy Tiffany & Co. sterling bracelet.
I also included the sunrise and sunset pics.
 

Attachments

  • DSC06578.webp
    DSC06578.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 202
  • DSC06594.webp
    DSC06594.webp
    60.5 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC06595.webp
    DSC06595.webp
    47.7 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC06596.webp
    DSC06596.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC06598.webp
    DSC06598.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC06599.webp
    DSC06599.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC06602.webp
    DSC06602.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC06586.webp
    DSC06586.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 191
Way to go Mike. Congrats on some sweet water finds!! Nice lookin rings and I like that bracelet :icon_thumleft:
 
great finds Mike! Love the scenery pics too. congrats on a first with the bracelet. I would love to see your ring collection sometime. HH Mike!
 
Fine finds, Mike.:icon_thumleft: Nice pile of rings. Glad you're getting out. Excellent scenery pics. :icon_sunny:

HH
 
Great bunch of finds Mike :thumbsup: congrats on the gold and silver!!
 
Can't all be Winners, now can they! You had a good time with good friends and some really nice finds. I'll bet I know a little girl at home that's going to love wearing that shiny bracelet you found today! HH buddy

Desertfox
(Paul)
 
Sweet finds, great pics, Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom