What's new

Laundry CRH

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a college kid, I need quarters for laundry. Yay! So I went to my local BoA and got rid of my $30 in halves I searched the other week. The teller basically interrogated me where I acquired these and why. I said no reason :wink: Went through the 3 rolls of quarters and found 3 Bi-Cents: 2P & 1D. Better than nothing being on a college salary and all :tard:
Also, found mostly state quarters and some Hawaii ones. Is there any reason to keep these? Or just stick with hoarding the original 5 quarters? :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
Damn 3 bicentennials in one roll? That's not bad for quarters. As for the state quarters, I'd keep the older ones that were in good condition, as well as any newer ones that are in mint shape for my folder. Other than that, spend 'em on laundry
 
Out of habit I have saved the bicentennials my whole life LOL as for the state quarters, I say spend um!!!!! :tongue3:
 
HolyDiver said:
Is there any reason to keep these? Or just stick with hoarding the original 5 quarters?
I have two philosiphies:

If it ain't broke - don't fix it!

and

If it ain't silver - don't keep it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom