D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 26, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Only one of these was ID'd as alley; but I was thinking they all look the same. If not I can post individual pics. Any other maker same colors? (thot I went away didn't ya?!) Attachments IMG_5285.webp 378.8 KB · Views: 91 IMG_5286.webp 316.6 KB · Views: 76 IMG_5287.webp 324.7 KB · Views: 89
Only one of these was ID'd as alley; but I was thinking they all look the same. If not I can post individual pics. Any other maker same colors? (thot I went away didn't ya?!)
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Dec 26, 2015 #2 I'd say you are right. One of them is a superman (you can probably tell which one). These are most or all St. Mary's types.
I'd say you are right. One of them is a superman (you can probably tell which one). These are most or all St. Mary's types.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2015 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: I'd say you are right. One of them is a superman (you can probably tell which one). These are most or all St. Mary's types. Click to expand... Didn't know the Alleys had names. I have to say I do see some diff base glass in a few...
cheese said: I'd say you are right. One of them is a superman (you can probably tell which one). These are most or all St. Mary's types. Click to expand... Didn't know the Alleys had names. I have to say I do see some diff base glass in a few...
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Dec 27, 2015 #4 Yeah, there are a ton of alley names (ghost, opal lady, tater bug, blue sky, strawberry shortcake, etc...).
Yeah, there are a ton of alley names (ghost, opal lady, tater bug, blue sky, strawberry shortcake, etc...).