M Markdb353 Greenie Joined Sep 13, 2017 Messages 19 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Metairie, La Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2020 #1 I found an LB&B arcade token in new orleans. I have no idea what LB&B is. Several people are selling this type of coin but can find no info on the business, year, etc. Any info would be great! Thanks!!!
I found an LB&B arcade token in new orleans. I have no idea what LB&B is. Several people are selling this type of coin but can find no info on the business, year, etc. Any info would be great! Thanks!!!
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Mar 29, 2020 #2 Yeah I couldn't find any information as to what LB&B is. I'm stumped right now. Upvote 0