LC, IHs, Lead, Silver, Gold and more....

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and my wife are expecting our second child in one week so my hunting has been very limited. These are some park finds over the last month (except the IH cents which are two or three months worth). Since I know once the baby is born both my detecting and posting time will be even more limited I thought I would get a few pics up for your review. Enjoy!!

P8020032.jpg

P8020034.jpg

1847 Large Cent - It looks like someone tried to cut it at some point.
P8020039.jpg

P8020041.jpg

In about a 30 foot circle over the last year I found the above large cent, the Spanish Cob and a 1837 Hard Times Token.
P8020042.jpg

This 14K ring with some stones was found in the same 30 foot circle mentioned above.
P8020051.jpg

Musketball from a British Camp site. (not from the park)
P8020054.jpg

A couple of months worth of IH pennies.
P8020060.jpg

A decorative lead piece.
P8020064.jpg

Can you ID this rivet? front and back
P8020065.jpg

P8020066.jpg

Front of a pin that reads 'NASH'....I assume the car.
P8020067.jpg

Did I mention I love this park.

Happy hunting

NJ

Upvote 0
One more...a lead seal.
P8020062.jpg

P8020063.jpg

That is a great spot!What a pile of Indians!Keep at that spot,there is more. :hello2:

:icon_thumright: wtg awsome finds an good luck with the new lil one :icon_thumleft:

The last pic of the lead item looks like a baggage tag. Looks like the second word would be Express. Nice finds and good luck on the new arrival.

Congrats on your new hunter arriving to your family next week. What a hunt, I can only dream of having a day like yours. Now that you will be busy for the next few weeks, maybe I should hunt in your neck of the woods :D This way I can have a great find to post ;D

spartacus53 said:
Congrats on your new hunter arriving to your family next week. What a hunt, I can only dream of having a day like yours. Now that you will be busy for the next few weeks, maybe I should hunt in your neck of the woods :D This way I can have a great find to post ;D

Thanks everyone for the nice comments

Spartacus...this was not all from one hunt but several lunchtime hunts over the last month. Anytime you are in my neck of the woods just let me know and I'll give you a few places to hunt.

NJ

I"m jealous of that big ole pile of nice coin you have there. Way to go!!

Thanks for the kind words....still no baby. 5 days and counting....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back