What's new

✅ SOLVED Lead Button?

Groundhogg

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
442
Reaction score
1,330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Franklin, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this in a field with some flat buttons, buckles , and stuff. I've never seen one before but it also doesn't like any fired lead I've every seen. It's the size of a dime with no distinct pattern on the front but what appears to be a spot where a shank may have been attached. Any and all thoughts are welcome.
Thanks for looking

Update: Thanks to Blossom and further research I can mark this solved. It is a lead button! (My first)
 

Attachments

  • 20230727_184938.webp
    20230727_184938.webp
    219.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230727_184942 (1).webp
    20230727_184942 (1).webp
    909.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230727_184942.webp
    20230727_184942.webp
    295.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
nice, congrats on your first lead button and congrats on solving a "what is it" without a single reply! 👍 Nice work!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom