What's new

Lead discs

tokens70

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
Im sure these things have probably been posted on here at one time or another, so if they have, I do apologize. I find these fairly often, and I was told at one time they were used as hem weights. Can anyone verify this one way or the other??? Thank you, chris
 

Attachments

  • group 3 092.webp
    group 3 092.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 288

Attachments

  • drapery or coat weight.webp
    drapery or coat weight.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 298
  • drapery weights.webp
    drapery weights.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 422
  • drapery or coat weight.webp
    drapery or coat weight.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 301
  • drapery weights.webp
    drapery weights.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 301
Upvote 0
thanks guys! green check going up!!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom