What's new

✅ SOLVED Lead Plug? ... or ???

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
3,582
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I would put this mystery piece up to get some help. It is made of lead and has what looks like threads on it. I found it at an old farmhouse so it could be any ole junk. Thanks for the help.
 

Attachments

  • Lead Plug (2).webp
    Lead Plug (2).webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Lead Plug (1).webp
    Lead Plug (1).webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 125
There was a link on another post that had something similar, and TheCannonBallGuy said it was old car battery post, AC
 
Upvote 0
That makes sense! I have never seen one outside of the battery case! You can see the taper on the post. Thanks A/CMan and taz42o!:icon_thumleft:
Lead Plug (1).webp
 
Upvote 0
No problem, TheCannonBallGuy knows his stuff !
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom