What's new

Lead What is It ?? *shrug*

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Hello All !!

I have a neat looking lead what is it... Hole in the bottom, hole in the top angled out to the side....
 

Attachments

  • WhatIsIt.webp
    WhatIsIt.webp
    206.1 KB · Views: 124
Old fishing weight
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a hand made sinker to me, No tellin the age. 1 yr. 101 yrs......HH
 
Upvote 0
I also recently found one just like it. What is the purpose angled hole on the bottom ?
 
Upvote 0
Jeff H said:
I also recently found one just like it. What is the purpose angled hole on the bottom ?

Bet you its been um...repurposed...into a small pipe?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
Replies
11
Views
765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom