pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a construction site today where two homes were torn down. A few people have been hitting it for about a month now.

1426447978862.jpg

I found the good luck piece in the front yard, not sure why a target like that was still there. I got the 4 wheat backs in the back yard. It is super trashy and the guys that have been hitting it tell me they haven't found anything back there in the trash. The Deus fast program was a dream.

1426448197297.jpg

Ended with a few goodies but no silver. :( still waiting on the silver.

Upvote 1
You have to remember using a larger coil in trash, will pick more targets up, and make it harder to read...hence the smaller coil, it's always been the way.

SS

I know, but in the way we hunt, a good site will be cleared of all that trash. Its a neccessary evil, the more I clear the happier I am.

Ohhh, never knew freq, had anything to do with separation..
Thought 18 only picked up smaller targets??
Thanks for that.
It does that two, but you can also alter the reactivity to suit the sweep speed, to make the target more clear.

SS

I know, but in the way we hunt, a good site will be cleared of all that trash. Its a neccessary evil, the more I clear the happier I am.
Are you searching with the discrim at 0, and iron volume 0, if you have cleared the trash you won't need other settings.

Are you searching with the discrim at 0, and iron volume 0, if you have cleared the trash you won't need other settings.

Close, Disc 01, Iron Level still at 3, but Audio Res at 5 which makes the iron sound better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back