N natchitoches Guest Nov 8, 2012 Thread Owner #1 hi everone well its time for me to move on. i made some great friends here. but it just not the same no more. i will miss you all. byby Upvote 0
hi everone well its time for me to move on. i made some great friends here. but it just not the same no more. i will miss you all. byby
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Nov 10, 2012 #41 scotto said: Since I hardly post to this forum I guess it would have to be lame for some other reason wouldn't it, goob? Click to expand... Looking at your profile posts I would say you have done a lot of posting there. So that makes it lame.
scotto said: Since I hardly post to this forum I guess it would have to be lame for some other reason wouldn't it, goob? Click to expand... Looking at your profile posts I would say you have done a lot of posting there. So that makes it lame.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,436 Reaction score 72,664 Golden Thread 0 Nov 10, 2012 #42 Gentleman, please stop the sniping!
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX Nov 10, 2012 #43 Treasure_Hunter said: Gentleman, please stop the sniping! http://www.cool-smileys.com/another-smiley-nodding-his-finger Click to expand... "Gentlemen" Lets not resort to name calling.
Treasure_Hunter said: Gentleman, please stop the sniping! http://www.cool-smileys.com/another-smiley-nodding-his-finger Click to expand... "Gentlemen" Lets not resort to name calling.
scotto Bronze Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 1,785 Reaction score 276 Golden Thread 0 Location My first M/D find Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Nov 10, 2012 #44 Yeah TH, who you callin' a Gentleman?