What's new

Leaves are taking over

americanartifacts33

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
227
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Paul MO
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing extraordinary but still found some neat artifacts
 

Attachments

  • 2019.09.28 - inds.webp
    2019.09.28 - inds.webp
    727.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 2019.09.28 - finds.webp
    2019.09.28 - finds.webp
    162.4 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0
I would have went home smiling .... some nice blades I like that material , the algae and sludge is finally starting to disappear on the rivers here but like you said now the leaves will take over .... makes for slim pickings
 
I would have went home smiling .... some nice blades I like that material , the algae and sludge is finally starting to disappear on the rivers here but like you said now the leaves will take over .... makes for slim pickings

Oh yea I definitely went home smiling, anytime I can find an artifact is a great day; I love the history connection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom