What's new

Lederhozin clips?

dandan

Full Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
This area was settled mainly by Dutch and German Palatines in the 1700's. They're clips of some sort but I was hoping someone could be a little more specific.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1171.webp
    DSCN1171.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 311
  • DSCN1172.webp
    DSCN1172.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 298
  • DSCN1173.webp
    DSCN1173.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 304
There have been several of those posted here with different fronts.
The patent on them says" fastener for clothes" I think but does not tell what kind of clothes.
I dont think anyone has come up with a type of clothes its for.
I will look for patent later if no one gets you a better answer.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find and nice ID Taz! Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom