worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Puberty so he just hangs tight.. My favorite flower,so far.. I think the frame compliments this photo.. This one doesn't close when you touch it.. GOD Bless Chris
Puberty so he just hangs tight.. My favorite flower,so far.. I think the frame compliments this photo.. This one doesn't close when you touch it.. GOD Bless Chris
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2018 #2 Yes the frame really makes the pic. stand out nicely. Well done. Thanks for sharing the nice pics with us.
Yes the frame really makes the pic. stand out nicely. Well done. Thanks for sharing the nice pics with us.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 11, 2018 #3 Thank you for sharing!
T travel Jr. Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 97 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location summertown georgia Aug 11, 2018 #4 Beautiful love the flower.
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,874 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2018 #5 Those are cool Chris. I still have my hibiscus going, as I bring it in during the cold months. It's about 3 years now it's been blooming all year long.
Those are cool Chris. I still have my hibiscus going, as I bring it in during the cold months. It's about 3 years now it's been blooming all year long.
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2018 #6 That close up is awesome!