Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 #1 So I’ve been combing through different flea markets recently and I found this dude here. Let’s just say even if it’s a reproduction, I won’t be out anything.i think it’s pretty sweet either way Upvote 0
So I’ve been combing through different flea markets recently and I found this dude here. Let’s just say even if it’s a reproduction, I won’t be out anything.i think it’s pretty sweet either way
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 Thread Owner #2
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 Thread Owner #3
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 Thread Owner #4
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes May 9, 2019 #5 I’d be suspicious from what I can see.
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 Thread Owner #6 Sometimes you gotta roll the dice!
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,021 Reaction score 9,212 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 9, 2019 #7 yeah, even without closeups that looks machined...
Arkansaw Full Member Joined Nov 23, 2018 Messages 205 Reaction score 237 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Missouri Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 Thread Owner #8 There are several spots with imperfections. The 2 grooves are a tad bit off. Not sure that matters. Any pic that will help let me know.
There are several spots with imperfections. The 2 grooves are a tad bit off. Not sure that matters. Any pic that will help let me know.
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 9, 2019 #9 Yeah, agree with both.
RedRiver Greenie Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Teknetics T2-LTD Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2019 #10 Definite sanding Mark's and the groove is machined. Still would brain a poor soul pretty well.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,186 Reaction score 33,089 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 10, 2019 #11 It looks like the poll is sharpened like the bit. ?? I've never seen an Indian axe with a sharpened poll. Gary
It looks like the poll is sharpened like the bit. ?? I've never seen an Indian axe with a sharpened poll. Gary
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 10, 2019 #12 Modern for sure.