verbious
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2012
- Messages
- 435
- Reaction score
- 614
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Elizabeth, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
22
PEACE:RONB


Leprechaun Pot, I didn't know that they smoked weed.Hi; That's not Leprechaun Pot. It's not Green.!!!PEACE:RONB
It was a great day of digging today. I hit an old home from the early 1900s that has been abandoned for decades. I did find a miners tag and the open hole to a well or cistern. I was able to stick the detector in the hole and got hits that werent iron, so Im trying to figure out if its worth trying to excavate the well/cistern hole.
The reason Leprechauns never leave the bottoms in chamber pots because we are full of ----- & vinegar. !!!
PEACE:RONBThey use crappy pots, the bottoms rust out and all the gold disappears.