What's new

Lets get started!

NHDUG

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
40
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid southern NH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS,Minelab Excaliber 800, Ace 250, Minelab X-Terra 70, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets see if we can get NH started in this forum. I want to see who is looking at NH forum. Can you at least show an interest and say Hi? We can do it! :headbang:
 
Well, you know I'm here.:icon_thumright:
 
Did you move to NH, Connecticut Todd? ???

Hi Todd
 
Last edited:
OK not welcome see you
 
Hey Todd, he's just a character as always.:laughing7:
 
That Todd, he is soooo sensitive. :dontknow:

Looks like we will be chatting to ourselves here Bam, I am going out Striper fishing this morning with Capt. Bob from work. Catch you later Bam :hello:
 
The bait was tough to catch, got about 8 mac's and headed back in to try the striper, Stan caught a short and I caught the only keeper. 29" and 10 lbs. P1040716.webp
 
Hi Sean :hello:
 
So, marinated Stripper for dinner tomorrow night.:thumbsup:

Hi Sean.
 
I'm new to MDing and I am from NH.
 
I'm new to MDing and I am from NH.
Hi AC, I see your from RelicHunterBob's nieghborhood in Brookline. How have you been doing as far as detecting goes? Any good finds?
 
The bait was tough to catch, got about 8 mac's and headed back in to try the striper, Stan caught a short and I caught the only keeper. 29" and 10 lbs. View attachment 642227

Nice striper!

I used to striper fish a lot... metal detecting got in the way of it this year!
 
Dirtminer here
 
Hey Dirtminer. This thread had died.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom