What's new

Lets see some hoes !!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured why not post are best hoes ...This is my favorite hoe ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-1837256517.webp
    image-1837256517.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 150
  • image-1044271576.webp
    image-1044271576.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 149
  • image-844054399.webp
    image-844054399.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 146
  • image-1230368849.webp
    image-1230368849.webp
    30 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
I kinda like that one, nutt'n to be shamed of.

No crap in would love to hold that hoe i have a bunch of hoes but only 2 are really nice
 
This hoe is ugly and that's prob why it's broke !!
 

Attachments

  • image-3153131742.webp
    image-3153131742.webp
    99.8 KB · Views: 103
Nice hoes. I learn something everytime I get on this forum. I've read about different artifacts, but hadn't heard about hoes before. And the Europeans called them primitive. These are works of craftsmanship and art.

A few years ago, the Sunday edition of the Albany Herald newspaper reported one man hit another man with a hoe. Whether it was a garden tool or streetwalker, they didn't specify.

I do remember two men working in the field back in the mid-1950's got into an argument and one sliced the others ear off with his hoe. Remember when a public dance was called a Hoedown?
 
I like your comment very interesting ;)...when I found that hoe I had no idea that it was a hoe because of how nice it was .
 
Hahaha I like that post ;)
 
I got one and its a fatty.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3147.webp
    100_3147.webp
    225.5 KB · Views: 92
Nice spade hoe rock what are the dimensions of that piece ? And where was it found I have a couple like that just curious
 
Found in N GA and its 5 in long and 4 in wide at the widest section, 1 inch thick.
 
Thanks I'm going to check mine haha nice piece !!
 
Thanks I'm going to check mine haha nice piece !!

No its really ugly. They just didnt always use the best looking rocks for hoes.
 
plow got that one
 
Nice hoe NC glad to see you got some free time
 
some different kinds for your perusal

IMG_0237.webp IMG_0238.webp

IMG_0239.webp IMG_0240.webp

IMG_0241.webp IMG_0242.webp

IMG_0243.webp IMG_0244.webp

IMG_0245.webp IMG_0246.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom