Bunker Hero Member Joined Apr 6, 2010 Messages 562 Reaction score 77 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Pete, Fl Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5 Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2011 #1 Let's "spark" some conversation...Solved spark plug pre-1930 Found this spark plug today. Googled it but couldn't find one like it. Any help with the age would be appreciated! Thanks and HH, Bunker Attachments SparkPlug.webp 51.4 KB · Views: 684
Let's "spark" some conversation...Solved spark plug pre-1930 Found this spark plug today. Googled it but couldn't find one like it. Any help with the age would be appreciated! Thanks and HH, Bunker
up north Full Member Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 127 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location The Frozen Tundra Detector(s) used Whites's PRIZM V Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator Garrett Ace 150 Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2011 #21 Re: Let's "spark" some conversation...Solved spark plug pre-1930 Dr. Joe, I think what you found is called an oopart. Google Coso Artifact and you will see what I mean. Hmmm. Upvote 0
Re: Let's "spark" some conversation...Solved spark plug pre-1930 Dr. Joe, I think what you found is called an oopart. Google Coso Artifact and you will see what I mean. Hmmm.