What's new

Lifesavers

Brandiwine

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just want to say thanks to everyone for continually posting amazing finds. I'm averaging a 50+ hour work week, coaching my daughters softball team 3 days a week and taking my son to baseball practice 3 days a week. Needless to say hunting time has been pretty rare. However, I log on religiously and satisfy my craving by looking at what you all have found. So thank you all! You rock. Literally.
P.S.
Cross your fingers...I'm trying to force my husband to plow today. Have practice at 1 and 6...so that leaves me a little time to hunt in between.
 
Upvote 0
Hehe.. good luck!!
 
Nice to see a woman passionate about artifact hunting. Id die to have my wife hunt with me and enjoy it. Id even plow up the fields when ever she wanted if it ment she would hunt with me :)
 
Nice to see a woman passionate about artifact hunting. Id die to have my wife hunt with me and enjoy it. Id even plow up the fields when ever she wanted if it ment she would hunt with me :)

Aha...and now you've provided me with more ammunition. I just read your post aloud and now those fields will be plowed. Between that and Tennessee's comment on another thread about aerating soil every 3 years...I may convince him all 40-50 acres need a good working.

Happy hunting...and a 60 degree day! He//z to the yeahz....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom