What's new

Light at end of tunnel is not a train afterall !

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I finally broke through my string of skunks. Today's bags produced mixed results. First bag of 2000 halves was "El Skunkeroo". The second bag produced 161 keepers including 2 AU Walkers, 2 Gentle Bens, 30 64s, and the rest were 40%ers. It has been a few weeks since I have heard the tinkle of silver. Good luck gang, Drive safe,Tip lots of Donuts, Jim
 
Upvote 0
That sounds like a great bag. They won't sell the bags here.
 
Silver_Fox said:
That sounds like a great bag. They won't sell the bags here.

Same here (pretending i could even afford one =P)
 
Good for you Jim. I'm gonna ask a branch about a bag tomarrow- whether I'll have to top it off or not before I can buy it. Today was my first complete skunk day in awhile but only had 2 boxes. HH Mark
 
WOW that is A TON of keepers for one day... let alone from one bag.

GOOD WORK!

Gets me antsy about tomorrow... perhaps I should do another silva roadtrip lol.

~Dave
 
WTG Papa!!!! You were due one like that. That sound of clinking silver sure does the soul good....lol.

Look at that precious angel sleeping.........prettier than those AU 90%'ers I bet....ha!

Hope you hit em again soon...............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom