Lightning stikes twice...

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)

Attachments

• 051808.jpg
    051808.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 0518081.jpg
    0518081.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 194

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice coins Jim. Second one has very nice detail. By the way, I caught your editorial in the 5/17/08 edition of the Jackson Cit Pat...very informative info if you're planning on selling off any precious metals.

AMC

OP
OP
Jim C.

Jim C.

Jun 23, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Thanks Duane, I had one old lady call me and ask for the information to the refinery. She does not have a computer and wanted the most for her gold. People are getting pretty much ripped by selling their gold to local jewelers or the fly by outfits at the malls.
I was buying gold items on e-bay and sending them into the refineriers for profit during the winter. Got it down to how much you can get per gram of gold. Kinda fun. I would take some things to local jewelers to compare what they offered and what I got back from the refinery and man they make a heafty profit off of people, when we can independently send the items to the refineries ourselves. At least the article helped out one old lady. Jim

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Nice finds Jim!!!!!!!! those 67's are real sweet I love seeing those IH's pop out of the hole! maybe next time you could could take a pic of the obverse for us so we can drool over the wreaths too!

Slipperyjack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread